Friday 20 January 2012

Objective Markers, Casualties and a Gladiator Arena


Well i've just put the finishing touches to some objective markers for Kampfgruppe Normandy. I've used some Skytrex grave markers that I had previously painted. These come with the packs of casualties that they do and i've just based up 3 each for the British and Germans.
Objective Markers


 I'm also in the middle of painting up twenty more British casualties. I've already got twenty painted and have had these ones sat in the 'to do' pile for years but playing Kampfgruppe Normandy has given me the impetus to do the last two packs.

British Casualties
I received my latest project in the post today. I recently purchased the Warhammer Historical Gladiator rules and really like the look of them so I knew I had to get an arena for them to fight in. So I looked on eBay and picked up a Playmobil Roman Gladiator Arena! I know Playmobil is hardly hardcore wargaming stuff but I saw a photo of someone using the arena for 28mm Gladiators and it looked superb. I shall remove the playmobil statues and replace them with a pair of Hannibal figures that I got free from Salute a few years back. All I need then is a few more Gladiators to go with the eM4 ones that I have.

Playmobil Roman Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment